Masa Harina Cornbread
• 1.5 cups Masa Harina
• .5 cup graham flour or oat flour or rolled oats
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
• .5 cup unsweetened applesauce
• .25 cup pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line small baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the the dry ingredients
3. Add the wet ingredients and whisk to combine
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Place pan on middle rack in oven and bake 20 minutes
5. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool. Cool briefly before cutting into squares and serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.